Nvidia Beta drivers 337.50 broken [report]
Thumbs Down 
I write this post to say: DON'T install beta drivers 337.50! Yesterday seems works all great (i play Persona 3 FES all day on pcsx2)...Today i turn on the PC and the drivers are broken! Blink 3D acceleration off and video adapter reverted to windows 8.1 default drivers (software mode i suppose) are really a pain in the *** !!! now downloading standard drivers 335.23 and uninstall of beta drivers.... Wacko

Sponsored links

(04-13-2014, 11:46 AM)axlffx2forever Wrote: I write this post to say: DON'T install beta drivers 337.50! Yesterday seems works all great (i play Persona 3 FES all day on pcsx2)...Today i turn on the PC and the drivers are broken! Blink 3D acceleration off and video adapter reverted to windows 8.1 default drivers (software mode i suppose) are really a pain in the *** !!! now downloading standard drivers 335.23 and uninstall of beta drivers.... Wacko

I can confirm the same for my PC. Dual monitors don't work with these drivers and resolution is bad. I was hoping the beta drivers would solve the constant crashing of the NVidia Drivers on my desktop (just browsing standard web pages).

Don't install the Beta drivers.
That's why it's called BETA, also you should post this on the Nvidia forums if they actually have one, instead here, since each driver is different for each person. Just like each card, even if it's the same type/model it's different for everyone.
been running 337.50 since they came out no issue what so ever, but then i not using win8
(05-02-2014, 09:11 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: been running 337.50 since they came out no issue what so ever, but then i not using win8

but the Nvidia Model isn't the same as mine....i have a GTX 760 ... You're lucky Smile i disabled beta update,i don't want my pc mess up again ...