Nvidia Shield and PCSX2?
Have you looked up your router in connection to (game) streaming through the wifi? You might get more results that way.

Sponsored links

sounds like you might want to try a different router.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-30-2015, 09:51 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: sounds like you might want to try a different router.
Just getting a better antenna might help too.
Which router was used as bridge and which one as wlan router? As already said changing wlan source could be one solution. Typically isp delivered wlan router are bad.
Might have to invest in a Shield-ready router, even though this router I'm using - the Cisco DPC3941T - is supposed to be a very good one. It was provided to me by Comcast as part of their ridiculously fast internet setting that is the highest residential speed they offer (200 Mbps/20 Mbps). So, this router is capable of delivering the goods, but who knows. I also tried a newer Netgear router and had the same range as far as I can tell (I tested by walking down the hall in my house, and with both routers the wifi dropped 2 bars at the door of another bedroom on this floor.)
Gamestream requires ridiculously high quality connectivity.

Example: I tested it out a while back. In the room of my router, it works fine. In an adjacent but separate room, it hitches and fails and stutters. Even though in that very room I get flawless 150mbps connectivity over wifi with 80% signal strength.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-30-2015, 10:34 PM)willkuer Wrote: Which router was used as bridge and which one as wlan router? As already said changing wlan source could be one solution. Typically isp delivered wlan router are bad.

I don't know, I don't think I did it right. Sad

I had a Netgear WNDR3400v3 plugged into the Cisco router, but I'm not sure I set it up correctly.
I guess something much better than the netgear will be hard to get.

Possibly you can use a wifi repeater. But that would mean another ~50-80$. Not sure how much they cost nowadays.
A repeater or range extender in the same room as the wi-fi? LOL. Silly question maybe, but would that enhance the signal throughout the house? Or do I need to install several range extenders throughout the house if I want to use Gamestream throughout the house?

I mean, it's sad that I can't move 5 feet away from my wi-fi router without the stream collapsing. That's crazy. I just ran a speedtest on my PC and I got 150 Mbps/20 Mbps, which is even a bit low for this connection. Weird.
Speedtest results from 5 feet away where the stream usually breaks up:

Shield Portable - 95 Mbps/20 Mbps
Shield Tablet (I have one of these, too) - 120 Mbps/25 Mbps

If you need a stronger signal than that to gamestream, something is severely, severely wrong. However, I think there is some other issue somewhere that I just can't pinpoint. I've heard people say they Gamestream from all over the house, while outside, etc., so something is up here. Will continue to try and troubleshoot but I'm really at a loss of what to try next.