Occasional Stutter
So last year I seemed to have been playing the PCSX2 emulator just fine. In January, I upgraded my processor and my video card, and also in the process I reinstalled Windows 10 ( which is now upgraded to Windows 11 ) . After I upgraded my computer parts and reinstalled Windows, I have been having a problem with the emulator. I'll play just fine but after some time it will stutter for a second.  The emulator will freeze up for a second or so and then start working again. Seems to happen every minute or so but the timing is not consistent. FPS drops to 0 when it happens then back to normal.

Processor is a RX 5700X and video card is a RX 6700XT. I have updated to the most current version of the emulator and still having issues. It doesn't matter if it's full screen or windowed. 
I'm thinking it may be a settings issue because whatever settings I had on my pc last year worked fine. I updated drivers ( Current version 24.1.1 ) . It doesn't seem to matter which game I play as they all seem to give me the same problem. I don't have this problem on other emulators. If I play, for instance, Final Fantasy X on Steam, it works fine but on PCSX2 it occasionally stutters.

I'm not sure what information you would need to help me here but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored links