Occasional slowdowns in Smackdown Vs Raw 2010.
(08-05-2010, 06:37 PM)rama Wrote: Right. Essentially you bought a 1.6Ghz cpu, no matter what.

I advise you to search for some tool that forces the turbo mode.
Be it a BIOS setting or an "overclock" or whatever.

Actually the lowest the CPU will run at in turbo mode and 100% CPU load set as minimum in windows is 1.73GHz if I've been informed correctly. I also got values that seem to confirm that in CPU-Z. It was a way for Intel to make their i-core 1.6GHz seem quicker than other 1.6 GHz cores since with the boost enabled it will at minimum overclock the CPU to 1.73GHz even with all 4 cores in use.

Sponsored links

you should try to play the game without that turbo boost,with simply 1.6ghz try it.
And also mind you that if you play with more than 4 characters on the screen the game will be slow as hell,and believe it or not this bug actually happens in the real ps2 too
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
diegochiha: That's the problem, he has null control over the CPU frequency Sad
Exactly since my BIOS does not allow me to set anything I can only run with what I have.

The sick thing though is that if I run CPU-Z at the same time I run the emu the bug does not happen... The game runs smooth at full 50 fps and 1500x1500 internal resolution. I just had a 6 man elimination chamber match at 40-45 fps so that wasn't slow as hell. It's so strange that the bug just disappeared..........