Odd Configuration
Every time I configure LilyPad 0.9.9 to the controls I want and I apply and click okay, it resets. How do I fix that?

Also just a side note: Does anyone have a link to download memory cards? I'll be searching on Google for them, but I just wanted to know if any of you could make it easier for me.

Sponsored links

1)Read the FAQ
2)The emulator automatically generates blank memory cards for you
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-26-2009, 08:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: 1)Read the FAQ
2)The emulator automatically generates blank memory cards for you

So the folder should be blank and the emulator should said something about not being able to load the memory cards?

And I saw nothing on the FAQs about the resets. So I'm not exactly sure what to do about that...
---->My settings are not being saved<------ / Error creating memcard

Right click on pcsx2.exe and select 'Run as administrator' (Vista only) and/or install PCSX2 on a folder you have rights to write (like My Documents)

Do I have to spell it out?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-27-2009, 12:35 AM)Bositman Wrote: ---->My settings are not being saved<------ / Error creating memcard

Right click on pcsx2.exe and select 'Run as administrator' (Vista only) and/or install PCSX2 on a folder you have rights to write (like My Documents)

Do I have to spell it out?

No, but you should chill out. I'm not that good at this type of thing, so give me a break.
(10-27-2009, 12:33 AM)Rakshee4life Wrote: And I saw nothing on the FAQs about the resets. So I'm not exactly sure what to do about that...

As above, it was right there in the FAQ. Here's a direct copy and paste:
Quote:Section 3: Configuration questions

How can I configure the emulator?

Please refer to the official PCSX2 guide HERE

My settings are not being saved / Error creating memcard

Where did the DC option go?

That option is no longer necessary, so it has been removed.

And on an unrelated note, the FAQ should probably be updated with references to Windows 7 alongside Vista, since it has officially launched already.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(10-27-2009, 05:52 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote:
(10-27-2009, 12:33 AM)Rakshee4life Wrote: And I saw nothing on the FAQs about the resets. So I'm not exactly sure what to do about that...

As above, it was right there in the FAQ. Here's a direct copy and paste:
Quote:Section 3: Configuration questions

How can I configure the emulator?

Please refer to the official PCSX2 guide HERE

My settings are not being saved / Error creating memcard

Where did the DC option go?

That option is no longer necessary, so it has been removed.

And on an unrelated note, the FAQ should probably be updated with references to Windows 7 alongside Vista, since it has officially launched already.

I got everything so thanks to you both.