Odd Issue With .Hack//GU Vol.2...
Ah!!! I just remembered something that could've been the cause! I can't believe I forgot! Near the beginning of the game, I used Codebreaker to attain max greeting cards. They only give you a handful normally and it always drove me crazy! Is it possible that Codebreaker messed it up somehow?

On another note: My computer isn't that bad is it? I mean, yeah, it was a budget purchase (Black Friday)...but I thought I got a amazing computer for $800. Tongue2

Sponsored links

CPU Wise it's recommended to have a QuadCore with 3 Ghz Smile
Quote:Ah!!! I just remembered something that could've been the cause! I can't believe I forgot! Near the beginning of the game, I used Codebreaker to attain max greeting cards. They only give you a handful normally and it always drove me crazy! Is it possible that Codebreaker messed it up somehow?
Yeah I guess it's possible, is that off now? Also make sure you are loading from a memory card save and not a saved state.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry for not responding sooner. I've been busy with work lately. Anyways, I'm certain I'm loading from a memory card... especially since when it crashes, it brings me to the ps2 memory card menu.

I also wanted to let you all know that I've beaten .hack//gu vol.2 Reminisce while avoiding those crash spots. When I popped in vol.3, the first thing I did was go to the areas that cause the crash...and sure enough, it still crashes when I try to read Apkallu (art) and The Official 'The World' Forums. It's weird...it worked fine in vol. 1 and halfway through vol. 2...but not anymore! T_T