Odd black lines in God of War
I'm trying to get God of War up and running since someone wanted me to model rip some stuff, and I figured I'd play through it again as well.

The framerate is fine, but I've got one graphical bug, and that's black vertical stripes running down the screen on anything 3D. It doesn't seem to affect menus, just any actual 3D. Pic of what it looks like is below.

Here are the setups of any relevant plugins that could be causing this:

ZeroGS 0.97.1:
-Interlace: Enabled
-Bilinear Filtering: Enabled
Adv. Options enabled:
-Disable Multiple RTs
-No Vertical Lines (this seems to be the cause, but unfortunately if it's off the game becomes a slow, garbage-filled mess)

CPU:
EERec - EE IOP recompiler: enabled
VU0rec: Enabled
VU1rec: enabled
Multithreaded mode: enabled

Frameskip:
FPS limit: 60
Skip when < than: 20

Speedhacks:
Use 2x cycle rate (this doesn't seem to affect it)
INTC Sync hack
Enable IOP x2 Cycle Rate

I'm also using 0.9.6, if it matters.

My system specs are all pretty high as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

If you aren't using an OS other than Windows, you should really be using the GSDX plugin. It's far more developed and compatible.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(06-28-2009, 10:56 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: If you aren't using an OS other than Windows, you should really be using the GSDX plugin. It's far more developed and compatible.

Well, in order to model rip, I have to use ZeroGS since it's the only one 3Dripper DX will work with. Not that it matters much, since due to the way PCSX2 renders the captures all come out flat and useless.

Also, I get much better framerate with ZeroGS, GSDX slows down quite a bit.

But it seems to be mostly the fault of that one option I mentioned. With it on, the games covered in those bars and is pretty much unplayable, and with it off, the screen's covered in garbage and is unplayable.