Odd problem with Kuon
When anti-aliasing is applied to Kuon everything is "ghosted". It's like having double vision with the double being see through. It happens automatically with GSdx but it only happens when you apply AA with ZeroGS. The more AA you apply, the worse the problem becomes. Is this a known problem and is there a way to fix it?

First picture is with no AA, second is with 16x AA just so you can fully see the issue.

[Image: ku.jpg]

[Image: kuo.jpg]

Sponsored links

This is the normal behavior for this game. It works as the game developers intended it to.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
I find that unlikely as it looks awful and it also doesn't happen when I play the game on my PS2. It happens with everything as well, not just character models.
I find that very likely. On native resolution and with interlaced images on your TV you won't notice the shadow that well. You will notice such effects in many PS2 games. Tales of the Abyss does almost the same thing, Persona 4 blends the current frame with the last ( that leads to 4-5 frames of ghost images ), FF X draws distant shapes twice...
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
yep ^^ it probably would'nt happen with gsdx set to "native"
they most likely did the ghost effect to let the games look more smooth
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Oh ok then. That's pretty interesting, thanks Smile