Odd request
Hey guys,

I have an odd request: Is there an (rather) easy switch or a flag or something like that in the source so that I can turn off the savestates^^? Because I feel like a cheater lately and I know that I will continue to use them if they're available^^.

Is there something like that?

Greetings,
Bright-Warrior
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.

Sponsored links

PCSX2 itself doesn't come packaged with self-control.

That's all on you. Tongue
(07-27-2011, 08:34 PM)Rezard Wrote: PCSX2 itself doesn't come packaged with self-control.

That's all on you. Tongue

lets make something like AA, then we can have mettings and all Tongue
(07-27-2011, 07:48 PM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: Is there an (rather) easy switch or a flag or something like that in the source so that I can turn off the savestates^^?

Well sure... we can tell you how to do it in the source but... if the problem is you can't stop yourself from using savestates when you can like just not press the keys or do the clicks... and you learn how to modify it yourself then what's stopping you from just activating it again Tongue2
heck... you could simply just change the "sstates" folder permissions to not be usable, that would probably make them stop but would that stop you from just changing the folder properties again when you feel like it? Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Here's your answer:

LINK

You're welcome. Biggrin
Search for the wxMenu and wxMenuItem in the GUI and delete the code that the savestate menu. Good luck.