[Official Comment Thread] Pcsx2 svn snapshots and user-compiled svn revs
Are you using an Intel integrated graphic card?

Sponsored links

(09-05-2012, 10:12 PM)rama Wrote: Are you using an Intel integrated graphic card?

Nope...
GTX 570, Phenom II X4 965 3,6GHZ*, 8 Gb RAM, Windows 7 x64.

Working very well in PCSX2 1.0.0.
are you using 306.02?
Screenshot of your GSdx settings please.
Yes, I am using the 306.02 driver is the only driver 3XX family had less bugs but here ...You're just full of stutter ...

But I guess that is not the driver, because the emulator version 1.0.0 with all new plugins, the game shows no BUGS, only in recent builds SNV, used the new build r5406, and see how it looks.

[Image: bug1r.th.png]
[Image: bug2w.th.png]

Any if I run at native resolution or not, even in software mode these bugs appear in textures.

Just entering the stable 1.0.0 build in the same folder and using the new plugins, the game does not have bugs.

[Image: nobugs.th.png]
Disable the 8bit texture option and try again please.

Edit:
And I noticed you got a shader error in your console. Can you paste what it says?
(09-06-2012, 07:47 PM)rama Wrote: Disable the 8bit texture option and try again please.

Edit:
And I noticed you got a shader error in your console. Can you paste what it says?

had already tried, but gives the same BUG, but just saw this in God fo War Try to see if anyone else is having the same problem as me in that game.

God of War USA. He had played the entire game on the emulator and never gave it. and in versions prior to 1.0.0 run normally.

Not a criticism, just like to help in any way those who work hard without getting anything in return.

I think something that you recently changed the emulator is causing this bug, because the plugins are OK, something is in the executable.
(09-06-2012, 07:47 PM)rama Wrote: Disable the 8bit texture option and try again please.

Edit:

log attached.

the error was because I had changed the emulator folder and plugins was in the wrong place.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 3,14 KB / Downloads: 454)
just a pageup shader :>
(09-07-2012, 12:27 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: just a pageup shader :>

Yes, I use the FXAA shader colorful, but only activated it to see if improved, why not use often leaves the image too dark.

Sorry, but more calmly now tested and all games had these errors in textures, some games discreetly.

I installed the 301.42 driver and put all driver settings to default. But still the same bug.

[Image: pcsx22012090619310464.th.png]
[Image: pcsx22012090619301715.th.png]
[Image: pcsx22012090619265513.th.png]

Gran Turismo 4 and Midnight Club 3 Remix, look at the textures of asphalt and lawn.