Official PCSX2 1.0.0 configuration guide video
After popular demand, I decided to create a video for everyone who prefers following a configuration step by step instead of reading one.
Also, since there are tons of 'best' configuration videos for PCSX2 floating around the web, it should be better to have an official one which we will support Smile

If there is enough demand, I might create additional videos for speed configurations or high end/quality configurations. Set quality to 1080p and enjoy! Smile

[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Bositman, I just wanna say thank you and that you are awesome for making this!
Just wanted to mention something.
On the video you say that not supported GSdx versions(that your CPU don't support)won't appear in the list but I can see all of them and my CPU support only SSE2.

It's true that I get error if I try to continue while the selected one is one of the not supported but if such feature is actually added(to not display the not supported versions at all)will be something good and probably those threads about SSSE3,SSE4 or AVX will decrease.
GSdx-AVX isn't diplayed if it isn't supported.
Can't say about the other versions, me having SSE4.1.

Better solution might be if the unsupported plugins were greyed out in the menu.

@Bositman:
The "Full screen" button doesn't work, thus making it impossible to see anything.
You should consider to have a click-picture linking to YouTube directly instead.
Edit: I'm using IE9 with latest Java & Flash.
Edit2: Same problem with Opera x64.
(02-10-2013, 05:52 PM)xenoriddley Wrote: Bositman, I just wanna say thank you and that you are awesome for making this!

You're welcome Smile

Quote:The "Full screen" button doesn't work, thus making it impossible to see anything.

Don't know what you mean, works fine here
Edit: Seems like a mybb bug, just go to youtube and full screen there
Yeah as said in the video it is taking into account you have a mid-end PC, which yours isn't even close...
anyway, its always nice seeing people picking up projects like this ^^

*I posted a spam link because i am a bot*