Official Sony PS2 emulator found in PS4 FIRMWARE
Yea im just wondering how will that effect PCSX2
Yeah the ps4 O/S isnt like windows howeverrrr the ps4 is an  APU from AMD..

Nowww from what i know, is that sony has some off the best hardware emulation guys (the guys who break the game DRM all the time) so their emulator is likely to be very streamlined and offcorse they have original PS2 sorcecode...

U guys still dont have the sorce code but i mean u can literally read the cpu binaries and convert back to hex and compare it with how your emulator and how it runs on an amd APU to fix some missing holes right. .

And we all know how sony has the best API by farrr.. way better than dx12/vulkan.. just look at how ps4 exclusives take a big dump over pc games.. microsoft still cant even get close to it....

Will u guys ever support AMD specific hardware fuctions like Async compute... 
I havent checked but due to your code being heavily single threaded it means there will be allot off idle time right?

Sponsored links

I don't think I could write such broken broslang, even if I were paid to do so.
Actual info for those interested
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ps2-cla...atz.16100/
http://wololo.net/2018/01/23/running-ps2-isos-ps4-4-05/

And no, the problem for pcsx2 isn't the api, async calling or whatever.
I'm not even sure that emulator is any better than "pcsx2+hand-crafted game profiles".
Is not bro slang.. is text compression
(01-24-2018, 03:48 PM)El Diablo Wrote: Is not bro slang.. is text compression

then please don't lie on your age in your userprofile... only kids below 15 write like this in forums.
text compression when using IM, why not ?

but in forums, please refrain from doing so.
thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-24-2018, 03:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: then please don't lie on your age in your userprofile... only kids below 15 write like this in forums.
text compression when using IM, why not ?

but in forums, please refrain from doing so.
thanks
Npe
Tbh I wasn't "compressing" not even when I was sending SMS as a kid.
Because I had the wariness to realize, that the time I was "saving" was retard I was inflicting to my reader.