Official thank you thread
these guys are good they might even make pcsx3 before u now it

Sponsored links

Thanks to CottonVibe for the Cool new MTVU Speed hack!

Power to the Multi Cores!
Thanks to you guys, I can play PS2 games again. =)
cant wait for next few years
Thanks for pcsx2 overall, I can finally play the nostalgia games that wont work 100% on PS2, also I can play those games I didnt have money for as a kid, most of them are not in any shops.
Just to say thanks for doing a rockin job. playing dragon quest 8 atm looks great ! I5 2.5k 16 gb ripjaws as roxk next gen 3 mobo Z68 and Nvidia gts 4500 Biggrin
thank you for all the people who made and contributed to this emulator
Well I want to thank all of those who made and made they're contribution to this great emulator. I'm a big fan of RPG games,and had a PS2 long ago. Now with new gen. of consoles there are little great JRPG-s anymore,but with this emulator I made my favourite games run more beatiful then ever. I spend more time playing my games on emulator then on X360 or PS3. So thank you very much Smile
I too would like to thank everyone for making this program.No that i no longer have a working ps2 i can still play most of my favorite games on my pc.
I know about PCSX2 for a long time but never bother trying my games on until 9.8.0. What i assume it will work due to the simplified of everything and things look solid. I had it setup asap and it ran my games almost flawless. The demanding hardware spec is quite a headache.

Abit shame to see the process took place this long, but understandable its time consuming and author and the team work on it as an time-off hobby.

Good job team, and thanks for the awesome piece of software.