Official thank you thread
Thank you for the awesome emulator and love the new site design!!!!

Sponsored links

It seems PCSX2 has entered 1.0.0 Tag, congratulations and thank all developers!
Thumbs Down 
I was a little skeptical when getting this, as I've not been using it long, but i have to say, I'm glad i came here first.

Big thank you to all the developers/crackers that work on pcsx2.

Laugh
Been using this emulator for a really long time (5 years to be exact) and you developers still continue to surprise me. Really good work and good luck for the near future Smile
Intel core i5 3210m @3.1ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2Gb DDR5 (Core:975mhz/Memory:1000mhz)Cool
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
1600x900 Hd resolutionBiggrin
Windows 8.1 64bit
I've been around since PCSX2 0.3.0 & I haven't been on much within the past year, but I felt compelled to get on and say I like the new website layout!

Also, I am excited to see a PCSX2 archive again. It is hard to find all those releases!

...and eventhough I've fallen behind in it's development, refraction, you hit the history of PCSX2 right on the head!

Good work everybody!
I think refraction has been here for a really long time Tongue
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
Windows 8.1 64bit
I said that in a good sense ofcourse...no offence refraction Laugh
I followed this project for almost 5 years and until this year I didn't have the guts to join the forum...
but now um in and there's no looking back Smile
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
Windows 8.1 64bit
(06-21-2012, 08:01 PM)PostalDude Wrote: I think refraction has been here for a really long time Tongue

been here 7 years now >.< i think im the only dev who is still active that has been with the project that long haha. A few of the testers (like bositman) have been with the project about 10 years now Smile

Thanks for the thanks everybody Laugh
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Just want to say THANK YOU!! pcsx2 Team because of this emulator i am able to play all those good games i missed with the official ps2.
Also before i just got the new rev "pcsx2-5323". Tales of legendia was really weird that game was doing 7 fps in DX 11 Hardware but 25fps in software and such but in the last one i had cant remember what rev it was but after this update i can now play full speed in DX 11 Hardware awesome

Thanks again PCSX2 Team Smile
Thanku all You Have done proud work.