Official thank you thread
Just finished my first game on PCSX2.  Thank you!

Sponsored links

Thanks, our television is broken and i wanted to play my ps2 games you guys helped a lot
Thanks pcsx2 is great!
[Image: bfi09h-5.png]
played best games on PCSX2

BIG THANK YOU
My PC:-
i7 950 oc 4ghz
GTX 780 sc
RAM 16 gb
Thanks to everyone who made pcsx2 possible
I can replay most of my ps2 games again without getting a headache from looking at 480p too long lol
I just wanted to chime in. The PS2 era is to me the epitome of game design creativity and weird and loopy experiments and storytelling through gameplay. The growing pains of 3D in the PS1 era were past, and the race to the lowest common formulaic denominator of the 360 era was yet to come.

My only gripe with the original PS2 hardware is that I can't stand aliasing. It is one of the greatest mood- and immersion-killers for me. We all have our hangups, and jaggies is my big one. To be able to now play these games projected onto my wall in 1080 with AA is heaven to me, pure bliss, it is a balm on my soul. Not to mention, this was the era of the great, informative, mood-setting, colourful(often) instruction booklets which I love to sniff and caress (ahem) while watching my immaculately smooth PS2 gameplay. Incidentally, the same goes for GameCube/Wii on Dolphin, but of course the PS2's library is so much bigger and my GC/Wii library is a sideshow in comparison.

So - a BIG HEARTY HO-HO-HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS, THANK YOU and ROCK ON to the wonderful, fantastic, awesome devs of PCSX2!

... now, can we dream of some day playing Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction in Hardware mode? Wink
CPU: i7 4790K  GPU: MSI GTX980
RAM: 16 GB DDR4  OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Big thank you to all your kind messages guys! Merry Christmas to you all and a happy new year Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

The new stable version is awesome! Thanks for still working hard during your spare time and making it even better than before, Thanks a bunch
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
Thanks for the awesome emulator guys. really appreciate the time and effort that you guys put into it.
[Image: c704da-4.png]
Many thanks to all the devs putting effort in this project. It made possible to merge my notebook portability with the fun of ps2. I tried to play in my full hd tv and I was impressed by the aliasing in the screen. I'll probably buy a 'ps2 to hdmi' adapter to use when i'm at home... in every other scenario, pcsx2 will do the job. Thanks =)