Okami help
i am having problems with okami.

1 when im using a brush technique the screen will glitch out and i cant see *****

2. the game is really slow at about 30 fps which wouldn't be that bad if it wouldn't be so inconsistent

im running Imac with leopard 2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM and i have heard that it is enough to run the games at the lowes graphic

http://img836.imageshack.us/f/picture2ro.png/

Sponsored links

>1.when im using a brush technique the screen will glitch out and i cant see *****

yeaaah,thats probably just a problem with zerogs,which you're stuck with if you use osx/linux.
gsdx doesn't seem to have any graphical errors in okami for me.

>2.the game is really slow at about 30 fps which wouldn't be that bad if it wouldn't be so inconsistent

you have an old processor and gpu,you can try out using gsdx"windows only"
but you just have to get a new rig c:
Yes, 30fps sounds about right on this rig. I think I got similar when running Okami
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I'm wondering if there is any fix or config tweak for the Okami brush technique screen graphical glitch...

I see that there are "game specific" hacks for Okami in both ZZ oGL plugins, but these don't seem to affect the brush screen glitch. I also have about a 100px column of horizontal bleeding/stretched pixels down the right side of the screen.

Other than this, the game runs beautifully for me... 60+ fps.
dunno if it would help but possibly upgrading to Lion OSX if you haven't already as it has OpenGL 3.2 instead of 3.0 like snow leopard.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram