Okami unable to move.
I own a new decent laptop( might be cause of problem?)
I am trying to emulate okami and it runs perfectly but i am unable to move i tried 4 plugins the 2 that were default they worked but i was still unable to move in game. I downloaded megapad and twin pad but those didn't even allow me to open the emulator.

PS:I do not own any game pad thus i can only use my keyboard.

Sponsored links

(11-07-2013, 12:54 PM)LazyEmpress Wrote: I own a new decent laptop( might be cause of problem?)
I am trying to emulate okami and it runs perfectly but i am unable to move i tried 4 plugins the 2 that were default they worked but i was still unable to move in game. I downloaded megapad and twin pad but those didn't even allow me to open the emulator.

PS:I do not own any game pad thus i can only use my keyboard.

This game has no issues whatsoever, especially with the controls, so it's just you not mapping your keyboard properly to the ps2 controls.
(11-07-2013, 01:14 PM)Coornio Wrote: This game has no issues whatsoever, especially with the controls, so it's just you not mapping your keyboard properly to the ps2 controls.

I am not mapping it properly? How do i map properly then?
Use lillypad
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(11-07-2013, 01:26 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: Use lillypad

I tried too but i still find unable to move in-game.
(11-07-2013, 01:19 PM)LazyEmpress Wrote: I am not mapping it properly? How do i map properly then?

It's not exactly rocket science, even if you're not too good with computers.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sample-Li...pid=297144

This is my personal keyboard setup, you might find it useful. And if you still cannot move in-game, you should consider posting a screenshot of your controls so we can have an excuse to make fun of later.

Joking of course, but true; saying "doesn't work" doesn't help us help you either.
(11-07-2013, 01:19 PM)LazyEmpress Wrote: I am not mapping it properly? How do i map properly then?

- use lilipad
- see if controller is 'registered'/shown
- select 2nd tab
- click with mouse on button to the right you want to use
- press corresponding button on gamepad

repeat untill all buttons are mapped
(11-07-2013, 05:04 PM)willkuer Wrote: - use lilipad
- see if controller is 'registered'/shown
- select 2nd tab
- click with mouse on button to the right you want to use
- press corresponding button on gamepad

repeat untill all buttons are mapped

I am doing that.
The thing is i tried all sort of mapping for the dpad but nothing.
They don't work on opening screen where it says new game continue option and in game to move the okami but when i open the menu and option using certain buttons they work there.
(11-07-2013, 07:53 PM)LazyEmpress Wrote: I am doing that.
The thing is i tried all sort of mapping for the dpad but nothing.
They don't work on opening screen where it says new game continue option and in game to move the okami but when i open the menu and option using certain buttons they work there.

Are you mapping the analog stick as well as the dpad?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-07-2013, 08:47 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Are you mapping the analog stick as well as the dpad?

No i am not the analog stick.I never had to use it on my previous pc.Games worked fine without it but imma give it a try and tell ya.
Yay i can move now thank you very much <333