Okay so i was told to get it im just making sure i already am getting it
i ordered computer through amazon got it cheap and hoping it works out you guys said if its over 2000 itll run all games so i hope this works out. i got intel i7 3770 with 16gb ram and 2tb hard drive hope it works out. i also have some wii games that shouldnt be an issue would it? i mostly just want to play wwe 12/13 and smash brothers and nba jam?

wwe games on current cpu run about 80% with this crappy processor i got.

Sponsored links

Quote: you guys said if its over 2000 itll run all games so i hope this works out.
who told you this ??? It's wrong

Quote:i also have some wii games that shouldnt be an issue would it?
pcsx2 doesn't run wii games
Quote: i mostly just want to play wwe 12/13 and smash brothers and nba jam?
none of them are PS2 games, so, i guess you're outta luck, or you aren't asking where you should be
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
the guy on another post. im talking about wii games in general not on pcsx2

he said it has to be at least 2000 to run all ps2 games anything below 2000 it is slowdown thats what he said. what are you supposed to have then?

actually 1600 my bad.

"Your cpu don't meet the recommended single threaded performance for most games(especially 3d with many moving objects)
The recommended STP score is 1600 but you cpu score is 1259"

another person said
"2nd. STP stands for single thread performance. If your CPU falls under 2000, then it can suffer from lag with certain games (ie, 3d games are pretty demanding). Yours is around 1240, which is really low."
(06-15-2020, 09:18 AM)masterpaul Wrote: the guy on another post. im talking about wii games in general not on pcsx2

he said it has to be at least 2000 to run all ps2 games anything below 2000 it is slowdown thats what he said. what are you supposed to have then?

actually 1600 my bad.

"Your cpu don't meet the recommended single threaded performance for most games(especially 3d with many moving objects)
The recommended STP score is 1600 but you cpu score is 1259"

another person said
"2nd.  STP stands for single thread performance.  If your CPU falls under 2000, then it can suffer from lag with certain games (ie, 3d games are pretty demanding). Yours is around 1240, which is really low."
Ok, so what he said is correct, what you understood is wrong.
if you get a CPU with STR over 2000, that won't let you run ALL PS2 games without any lag, but MOST PS2 games. Keep this in mind.

I don't see how wii games are related to buying a new CPU ??? but anyways, it's none of our concern.
And as i said, the games you want to play aren't PS2 games. so, if you want to emulate them using other emus, ask them directly for support.
ok what do you need to run all ps2 games? what games are gonna slow down?
this is kind of frustrating because im being told diff things specially when i already bought this cpu expecting to run games no problem so im not gonna be happy if this doesnt work i spent around 300 bucks for this.

recommended 1600 then says needs to be 2000 or more and now you say that i cant run all games still.
to run all PS2 games smoothly, an Intel Core i9-10900K @ 3.70GHz could be fine (still, a few games will struggle, though). for the GPU, something like a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti would be enough even if some games (like ZoE 2) will still struggle in some areas
so i would need to buy the best processor basically best computer ever huh? wow

yet i can play wwe 2k20 and pretty much new pc games? but cant run 20 year old games?

makes sense lmao

what games are going to struggle with 2000?
Quote:yet i can play wwe 2k20 and pretty much new pc games? but cant run 20 year old games?
because you don't run those 20 years old games, you emulate them.
that's a completely different task, and requires definitely more raw processing power than any modern PC game.
so what games am i going to struggle with?

you have same graphics card i do do you have any struggles?