One Predicament
Excuse me, everyone.

I have a problem. I have the original disc version of SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals: Combined Assault, and I am trying to synchronize my content from that game via the PCSX2 emulator to my PlayStation Portable (which can play my legitimate copy of SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals: Fireteam Bravo 2), but every time I try to synchronize the content from the PCSX2 to my PSP (or PPSSPP, which is a trustworthy PlayStation Portable emulator), it either does nothing or shows an error. So, I need help. I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread, but I felt that I needed to get it off my chest. Thank you.

Sponsored links

there is no plugin for attaching a PSP to pcsx2 yet if at all
I am sorry for mentioning it. Also, I have a trustworthy PlayStation Portable emulator (which is called "PPSSPP"). Also, I am sorry for mentioning this, but I copied my legitimate copy of SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals: Fireteam Bravo 2 from my PlayStation Portable onto my computer (I did it the legitimate and legal way, just to let you know), but I usually get the same result as the attempt with my PlayStation Portable and the PCSX2. Again, I am sorry for mentioning it, but I felt that I needed to get it off my chest. Thank you for understanding.
I own a PSP as well (2 actually) but no one has created a PSP plugin for PCSX2