OnePad 0.1.0 dosent save configuration
(09-12-2012, 02:52 AM)HamsterCurry Wrote: You are correct. So to fix it so that the Ok button shows up, you click on Window on the very top with the onepad configuration open. Then click on zoom. Then click on window and click on zoom again. The Ok button should be visible now. It should save your settings from now on.

The Onepad config window on my computer (Lion 10.7.4) does not have the zoom property. I've tried to change the window setting (as shown in the picture attached below) but it didn't seem to work. The OK button wouldn't show up. Anyone has any suggestion?

Sponsored links

(12-02-2012, 04:23 AM)at0 Wrote: The Onepad config window on my computer (Lion 10.7.4) does not have the zoom property. I've tried to change the window setting (as shown in the picture attached below) but it didn't seem to work. The OK button wouldn't show up. Anyone has any suggestion?

I had the same problem. What I did is I rotated my screen 90ยบ. It's a pain to use the touchpad while the screen is rotated so I suggest you configure everything first and ONLY THEN rotate the screen to click on apply (I learned the hard way XD)
Anyway, in my case, rotating the screen was also complicated because the option did not appear on "Displays". If you find the same problem what you have to do is press and hold alt+command and while you hold it click on the apple logo at the top left and go to "System preferences" and then click on "Displays". Once you are on displays you can stop pressing alt+command and above brightness you should see "Rotation".

I hope this helps Smile