OnePad Analog problem on certain game and WINE with PCSX2.
Well it was somethings like 10 years ago (OMG!). Don't remember the floor, it was before minatec moving (I mean lab below). Which remaind me that I also work a bit on asynchronous cells. Yeah it makes sense now with co-simulation and such.

I would love to work on those stuff. One day, we ought to do a coffee meeting, and I will borrow you some nice books Tongue2

On the EE, TLB are static. There are allocated only once at the boot of the machine (again except a game). The boot sequence just copy the kernel + game loader module, for me it isn't really SMC. Except that game will overwrite the loader module to save RAM.

Sponsored links

Haha, no problem for coffee meeting. OK, I see, no SMC then. Well, all the better. For once ps2 does not make things hard. Well I don't really have books(yet) actually. I mostly use my full ACM access to read dozens and dozens of articles. I really ought to make myself a real library. But I can give you pointers to articles. It's true that this stuff is quite funny. If I can have someone working with me, I will be quite happy. As you can see, I still have things to learn on the coding side(well, on DBT too).
If we make a SystemC version, I know peoples who will be happy too Wink