Onepad not available in config/ install questions
I'm running PCSX2 1.1 and I'm trying to install Onepad 1.1.
I run the Onepad .dmg file. It asks me to open it with PCSX2. I select PCSX2 and it doesn't do anything after that. It isn't listed in the config screen (I just have Lilypad, SSSPSX, ZEROPAD, and XPAD).
I seriously don't understand what is going on. I've tried installing it with PCSX2 open and closed but nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

Sponsored links

There is no PCSX2 1.1 for mac.

Where are you getting your binary from?

Or are you running on windows and accidentally post in mac forum?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

I downloaded in a link from a Youtube video and the guy was saying it was 1.1 which seemed weird to me because from all I've read it's only up to .97 for mac and I've yet to hear it actually working for Mountain Lion.
However my PCSX2 version states it's 1.1.0.5622 so idk...
Is .96 the latest Mountain Lion compatible version?
I'll enclose a screenshot of what it looks like and maybe you can ID it.
This is obviously my first go at this so sorry for the newbie knowledge base.
Ahh, okay. You are running the Windows version under wine there I think.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-27-2013, 04:37 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Ahh, okay. You are running the Windows version under wine there I think.

Ooops. Okay so I need to run .96 or .97 then? Or is there even a working version for Mountain Lion?

Also, I'm guessing that's why Onepad doesn't install/integrate with it.
Yeah, that's why onepad isn't working.

I don't know much about mac stuff, actually. It looks like there are only builds for Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion though.
(12-27-2013, 04:47 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yeah, that's why onepad isn't working.

I don't know much about mac stuff, actually. It looks like there are only builds for Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion though.

I don't see a straight answer anywhere in the forums on it. There are hints that some people may have gotten it working. Should I just start a new thread asking if the Lion version is compatible?
(12-27-2013, 04:50 AM)tychmc Wrote: I don't see a straight answer anywhere in the forums on it. There are hints that some people may have gotten it working. Should I just start a new thread asking if the Lion version is compatible?

You could. The mac part of the forum stays pretty dead.. According to what I am reading now, the Lion version should work as long as you have up to date X quartz. And maybe other stuff. Again mac is kinda out of my league.
(12-27-2013, 04:50 AM)tychmc Wrote: I don't see a straight answer anywhere in the forums on it. There are hints that some people may have gotten it working. Should I just start a new thread asking if the Lion version is compatible?

Scratch that. Found a thread with confirmation. Looks like I'll just need to revert to .97 or .96 on this one. Thank you so much for helping a newb out!