Onimusha 3 framerate problem
As you can see i'm playing all of the onimusha games Tongue
Anyway after posting on here and fiddling about I've got a reasonable hang of how to use pcsx2.
Onimusha 1,2 and DoD work completely fine.
Onimusha 3 however has a lot of fps issues, i get 30fps as soon as i press new game and everything is in slow motion. Now it probably is my computer specs but I thought it was strange that I can run Onimusha 1,2,DoD on 3x native but I cant even run onimusha 3 on native res?

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4095 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0B)
CPU speed = 2.999 ghz (2 logical threads)

Gpu = Ati Radeon 5750 HD 1GB

Sponsored links

If I remember ell, Onimusha 3 was poorly optimized and had a few framerate issue even on a real PS2.
what do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-23-2012, 11:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: If I remember ell, Onimusha 3 was poorly optimized and had a few framerate issue even on a real PS2.
what do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?

I didn't actually complete it on my ps2 because i hated the graphics but I do know the first few chapters ran fine on my ps2 so i assume the rest were ok too but im not sure.

Firstly Gsdx11 wont even work, if i select gsdx11 the game crashes when i press new game
With Gsdx9 on native res i start the game and it begins but the fps is around 20-25 slow motion etc etc
EE around 30-50%
GS around 20-30%