Onimusha Blade Warrior Help
(04-01-2013, 04:03 AM)Kyous Wrote: @Billyash: I've tried those setting its still the same result

@Preet: Hi preet i've attached the log file
Thanks

ok do this,First dlete u'r current iso image u playing with.Then recreate isoimage with imgburn form u'r game dvd or copy game contents to any folder & select it.put it somewhere where u can easil access it.go to emulation settings in emulator-EE/IOP clamping mode set to none & in vu's also clamping mode to none.Gs window-screen size-stretch to display.speedhacks-enable speedhacks-ee cycle rate move slider to 2 & vu cycle steal slider to 2.tick first two options in both tabs.apply ok.the go to gsdx settings-select AVX-configure-adapter-u'r graphic card name-tick native.enable hw hacks-configure-tick first four.go back extra rendering threads=4.apply ok.go to system tab-tick all options. E.g.enable automatic gamefixes,hostfilesystem etc.then cdvd tab select iso-iso selector-browse-browse to u'r iso image created with imgburn before,ok.go to system-boot cd/dvd fast & play.see any difference tell me Smile

Sponsored links

(04-01-2013, 06:44 AM)billyash Wrote: Try gsdx10 cos it is faster,
Also try video plugin gsdx SSE2,3 or 4
Unthick all in gsdx plugin except allow 8 bit texture

Hi Billyash,
Tried each of the plugin but still doesnt work =[ also disabled all except the 8 bit option. =\
(04-02-2013, 09:29 AM)Kyous Wrote: Hi Billyash,
Tried each of the plugin but still doesnt work =[ also disabled all except the 8 bit option. =\

did u try my solution? Or download official pcsx2 version 1.0.0 r5350 from this site http://pcsx2.net
Change power plan to high performance
(04-01-2013, 01:14 PM)Preet Wrote: ok do this,First dlete u'r current iso image u playing with.Then recreate isoimage with imgburn form u'r game dvd or copy game contents to any folder & select it.put it somewhere where u can easil access it.go to emulation settings in emulator-EE/IOP clamping mode set to none & in vu's also clamping mode to none.Gs window-screen size-stretch to display.speedhacks-enable speedhacks-ee cycle rate move slider to 2 & vu cycle steal slider to 2.tick first two options in both tabs.apply ok.the go to gsdx settings-select AVX-configure-adapter-u'r graphic card name-tick native.enable hw hacks-configure-tick first four.go back extra rendering threads=4.apply ok.go to system tab-tick all options. E.g.enable automatic gamefixes,hostfilesystem etc.then cdvd tab select iso-iso selector-browse-browse to u'r iso image created with imgburn before,ok.go to system-boot cd/dvd fast & play.see any difference tell me Smile

Hi Preet,

your solution worked!!
thanks alot for your help

and also everyone who help = D

great community

Thanks again
You're welcome
Just mess with setting, if had problem just ask in forum, other member will gladly help you Smile
(04-03-2013, 10:48 AM)Kyous Wrote: Hi Preet,

your solution worked!!
thanks alot for your help

and also everyone who help = D

great community

Thanks again

glad i could help,u're always welcome Smile