Onimusha Blade Warriors... weird slowdown
(04-28-2013, 06:43 AM)Preet Wrote: Now better?? See my post now,I edited it Smile

Much easier to read, and thank you I do appreciate the effort itself. I've gone though pretty much everything one by one, the game plays slightly faster in 1.1 but none of the changes I try to make, makes any large effect on the actual game performance.

The video and audio are greatly out of sync.

Sponsored links

The video and audio are out of sync.because u get low fps in your machine.in my pc i get playable speed without video and audio out of sync.nothing i can do about it.i think it's the game specific,1 advice for u see if it helps.set EE cycle rate slider to 2 & vu cycle steal slider to 2 also in speedhacks!!
do you care about high definition rawrbomb?
Btw i'm not own this game.1 thing more u can try is tick native in video plugin settings
or choose custom resolution to something low like 512x512 or 256x256

in sound options u can select disable post processing something like it.

remember as low resources pcsx2 use from u'r system,performace will be increased due to this Smile

other option is better to play this game on ps2 for now untill the speed issue resolved !!
I was playing at the native resolution, I wasn't trying to upscale. I just had the window full screen.
Code:
[Settings]
UserHacks_MSAA=0
UserHacks_AlphaHack=0
UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset=0
UserHacks_SpriteHack=0
UserHacks_SkipDraw=0
UserHacks_WildHack=0
UserHacks_AggressiveCRC=0
UserHacks_AlphaStencil=0
UserHacks_DisableCrcHacks=0
UserHacks_TCOffset=0
Adapter=default
Renderer=3
Interlace=7
AspectRatio=0
upscale_multiplier=1
filter=1
paltex=1
logz=1
fba=1
aa1=0
nativeres=1
resx=1024
resy=1024
extrathreads=3
ShadeBoost=1
UserHacks=0

try putting this inside gsdx.ini and run in software mode (hit f9 in gameplay)

this runs 95% of my games at 60fps without speedhacks (you could probably put even more extra threads, I have an i3, so I only have 4, mtvu takes up 1)
You know, I don't think I tried software rendering, I'll give that a go.

Software rendering: DX9/DX11 didn't make any major difference.