Onimusha Dawn of Dreams problem.
Hi guys! I have a problem. I got black screen just after the memory disc information screen. When I'm clicking F9 its showing Capcom logo and nothing happens. Here is log

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 26,74 KB / Downloads: 372)

Sponsored links

Onimusha is very buggy and doesn't really work very well most of the time.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Okk :/ it's sad becaus i want to play this game so damn hard
You'll have to play it on your ps2 im afraid, if you're that desperate Wink
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

My ps2 doesnt working well :/ that's why i tried to play this on pc
I finished all the Onimusha games including Dawn of Dreams with minor problems in hardware mode. The only one that I haven't try was the fighting one.

Try the stable version of PCSX2. But with your rig, I doubt it will be playable even if it booted.
(09-28-2015, 11:31 PM)K.F Wrote: But with your rig, I doubt it will be playable even if it booted.

He has a core i3, it just need to be overclocked just a little in order to play the game. I own an i3 at 3.8 on air and I played Omnimusha 3 which is very demanding Wink
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
It's been a while since I played the Onimusha marathon - 1+ year(s) - , But if I'm not mistaken, Dawn of Dreams was a big jump in requirements, I could easily turbo up in the other games. But in that one, I barely got full speed. But he won't know for sure unless he tries.

Quote:He has a core i3

There are 110 i3's, I doubt he can get 3.8 GHz from a 2.93 one.
You can check in my signature, I got 4.00 Ghz on air overclocking that processor (core i3 530 model)
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]