Only 30-40 fps when playing Final Fantasy 10
Dont even try to install dx10 since your videocard DOES NOT support it, hence it wont work.
Try to play the game in dx9. It isnt that much slower.
Tick native in the gsdx window and apply speedhacks in the settings.
First try it without using the sliders. If its not enough, try yousing the slider on the left, but only put it in the middle.( Never all the way to the right cause it will cause lagg and other problems.)
If its not helping at all try the right one, but its not that reliable so dont use it if its unnecesarry.
Good luck.

Sponsored links

(10-16-2012, 09:40 AM)romaragregado Wrote: @jesalvein - your statement doesnt help me with my issue. If you got nothing good to say, then better not to make a comment.
Ok, I'll try to make it clearer :
to make pcsx2 work you need a PS2 bios
A PS2 Bios is a copyrigthed software, thus you need to own the licence to legally use it.
to own the licence you need to own a PS2 itself, then extract the bios from it

Of course all of this is stated in the Guide & the FAQ with a big "READ FIRST" in red.

But I guess all of this is far beyond your understanding.

You won't get a warning even if you should, but support ends here.

As a side Note :
Quote:I noticed that the Divine Graphic Plugin solves my issue with slowdown. But the graphics is kinda distorted, and I cant fix it because the language is different and it consists of symbols.

Is there any Divine Graphics plugin that is on English?

"Divine" plugins are hacked versions of the official stable plugins. Thus you won't receive support about those here. Better directly ask the ones who hacked them
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go