OpenGL rendering
it working in progress. One day it well be as good as DX if not better. In almost all the Emulators I use IF they have OPENGL I use it over DX

Sponsored links

(06-22-2013, 10:50 PM)miseru99 Wrote: GL version of the plugin is still fresh and has some bugs some can made it look worser than it is for example graphic is broken every time you open GSdx configTongue(~ switching plugin to another fixes that in windows).
GL version means mostly an opening for other platforms now, especially linux which before was at best limited to Software mode. In the end GL can work pretty much similar to how DX11 version works now, but don't expect huge changes in DX version itself. Both DX and GL are limited by hardware and drivers, PS2 Post processing effects being broken, accuracy bugs etc, it all mostly ends with what we experience now.
OK.

So I think I can't expect any improvements/fixs about overbloom bugs on Yakuza 1 & 2.

I'm desperately waiting that one day it will be fixed but I guess PCSX2 reached PS2 post processing effects limits.
Yeah, pretty much if the game looks bad in hardware now while is ok in software all you can expect is different hack that subjectively can look better, but still will not be the real dealTongue. And when it comes to those hacks they're shared between GL and DX versions.