Optimal Settings
I haven't played FM, so I don't know *checks torrents for eng listing* other than that, that should be all you need for near-full speed all the time

edit: I don't see a listing, so I honestly doubt it

Sponsored links

(10-26-2010, 09:47 PM)Saiki Wrote: I haven't played FM, so I don't know *checks torrents for eng listing* other than that, that should be all you need for near-full speed all the time

If you need a link to the translation I'll be more than happy to PM you it.
And also thank you very much. +rep for sure much deserved.
(10-26-2010, 09:47 PM)Saiki Wrote: I haven't played FM, so I don't know *checks torrents for eng listing* other than that, that should be all you need for near-full speed all the time

edit: I don't see a listing, so I honestly doubt it

Actually I have one more question.
You know when you pause in a cutscene in KH2, there's supposed to be that sound indicating you paused? Well why does the sound have a slight delay of about 0.5 milliseconds. The sound is supposed to be instant, but it's about 0.5 milliseconds late. Any thoughts why?
not really, perhaps the EE thing, but I don't know. I have a ps2-speed EE build, I'll check it out
(10-27-2010, 02:12 AM)Saiki Wrote: not really, perhaps the EE thing, but I don't know. I have a ps2-speed EE build, I'll check it out

Alright.
(10-26-2010, 09:58 PM)SoulByul Wrote: Actually I have one more question.
You know when you pause in a cutscene in KH2, there's supposed to be that sound indicating you paused? Well why does the sound have a slight delay of about 0.5 milliseconds. The sound is supposed to be instant, but it's about 0.5 milliseconds late. Any thoughts why?

In the sound plugin(SPU) you can manually set the latency, its just... if you set it to instant it'll run slow as hell unless you have a beast of a computer!
<REDACTED>
(10-27-2010, 02:12 AM)Saiki Wrote: not really, perhaps the EE thing, but I don't know. I have a ps2-speed EE build, I'll check it out

No, please stop answering that it's the EE clockspeed whenever you don't know what's wrong, seriously.

SoulByul, as Fezzer said, you can reduce the latency from the SPU2-X configuration. You can keep lowering it until it causes problems like cracks and pops, to find the lowest your PC can handle (will be different for each game and even in different scenes of the same game if you don't get full speed).
You can also try changing the output module from XAudio2 to DSound, some people report that DSound has less latency on their systems (it depends on your sound card)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-27-2010, 09:29 AM)Bositman Wrote:
No, please stop answering that it's the EE clockspeed whenever you don't know what's wrong, seriously.

SoulByul, as Fezzer said, you can reduce the latency from the SPU2-X configuration. You can keep lowering it until it causes problems like cracks and pops, to find the lowest your PC can handle (will be different for each game and even in different scenes of the same game if you don't get full speed).
You can also try changing the output module from XAudio2 to DSound, some people report that DSound has less latency on their systems (it depends on your sound card)

Ah so that's what it is.
Thanks, but I can't seem to find the setting for the XAudio2 and DSound.
Edit: Never mind found the settings. DSound is much worse. The sound is much much less laggier now due to 50 latency on XAudio2, thanks! Smile
what would the optimal settings be for my computer
8gb ram
4gb g-card *2 deticated 2 shared* geforce gt 525m
2.2 2nd gen I7 proccesor

any chance u could also send me an email on what the optimal setting would be as well as a reply

[email protected]

thanks