Optimal settings for a semi weak PC?
That's the worst possible cpu currently you can get for pcsx2.

Sponsored links

OMG ;O that's just sad, even phenom II would be faster, I can't watch this>.<
ya guys know the flaming Could Stop.. but you wont stop till i'd Sell this and get a bloody Intel CPU >_>

can i adleast get SOME Suggestions? sofar its working ok out of the box w/ Dawn of Mana and has ocassional Drops to 54FPS. any way to optimize would be appreciated (but considering i went w/ a FX over the Phenom, i doubt i'll get nothing but "ditch that POS get an Intel CPU")

Atleast i can Always get a Phenom II still as the board isnt FX only. (AM3+ Supported still)

(Edit when i watch movies while multi tasking i kinda space-out type. ment to say "Dawn of Mana" not Secret of Mana)
Well you didn't post a question, you asked if it would perform better than the old build and I told you it was a bad choice (imo) but it will perform better. You never mention that you have new issues so people can help...
Are you already using the latest SVN from here? http://pcsx2.net/svn.php Check the new MTVU speed hack the new builds have and report back
[Image: newsig.jpg]
having Anyony of em Made it Just as bad as the old build. you mean i should of used teh default GSdx plugin choice and not one optimised for SSE4?
What? No, I meant what I said exactly -_-
(02-15-2012, 03:11 PM)Bositman Wrote: What? No, I meant what I said exactly -_-

well resetting my plugins and all. but there seems to be a lil more FPS when theres less in teh character's view/
Have you checked MTVU as I told you? Also use the new GSdx that pack has (the SSE4 one)
yea this is only w/ the SVN Build. if i use 0.9.8 its fine.