Optimization Request
Attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Vcore at 3.00V... Hmm, looks like SpeedFan is even more inaccurate. Restart your computer and just look at the BIOS to get the Vcore reading.
(11-14-2010, 04:55 PM)ilovejedd Wrote: Vcore at 3.00V... Hmm, looks like SpeedFan is even more inaccurate. Restart your computer and just look at the BIOS to get the Vcore reading.

I've been trying to figure out how to do this for quite some time. Tongue

No luck getting into the BIOS as of yet.
Common keys to get into the BIOS are Del or F2. Just continually press either of those while the PC is starting and you should be able to get into the BIOS.
He probably mess up the settings in the bios because of the change of processor, dude that CPU is dying right now!!, use a Guide of the internet and undervolted the vcore >_<
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
Butz san, your tone seems geared towards making him panic rather then think things through logically.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
I'm pretty the software readings are incorrect. Right now I'm reading 85 degree celcius on the CPU, obviously incorrect.

I can't get into the BIOS since this is a computer purchased from Best Buy. I think I can safely say that nothing is wrong. Let me know if you guys have any ideas on how to change the voltage outside of the BIOS.

Edit: As an aside, I updated the graphics card and power supply to support it on this computer as well.
So what did you do exactly? Did you change the CPU for a new one?
You should visit your computer manufacturers site and see if they have a BIOS
update for your machine.

Let me say this clear:
The reading of 85C fits with that high core voltage. Something is wrong and you
need to fix it in the BIOS (most likely). So find out how you get there on your machine.
Every computer lets you access the BIOS.
(11-14-2010, 06:27 PM)ilovejedd Wrote: Common keys to get into the BIOS are Del or F2. Just continually press either of those while the PC is starting and you should be able to get into the BIOS.

Yeah, most likely F2 for a Best Buy machine. Hit F2 several times right after you turn the PC on -- don't even wait for the monitor to display something, since sometimes the BIOS will already post past the F2 poll before the display initializes (depends on your display).
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team