Optimizing Champions of Norrath
Are you getting errors when ripping your ISO? are you using Imgburn?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

I think I used Magic ISO to rip all of my games, it's been a while though and I remember going through a couple different programs when I started putting them on my PC. When I remade the ISO today it was with Magic ISO, I will check out Imgburn later tonight after work though.
Yeah use Imgburn, I've never seen a bad ISO come out of that, it does a great job
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I created a new ISO from imgburn and it's working perfectly! It's also double the size. Hopefully that's all my problems, thanks guys.
Well unfortunately I am back again. I've made it to act 3, I met Kerriel and she wants the conch so I go get the conch and bring it back to her and she's suppose to give me the blessing to breathe underwater, I think. I talk to her, the video plays where she goes back into the water and then pcsx2 crashes. So far in my testing I have tried 2 different discs (borrowed a friends), turning MTVU on and off, disabling the widescreen patch, and using the emulation setting presets on 2 and 3. Every time PCSX2 crashes after the video plays (or i skip it) and the program log is giving me nothing.
I just replayed up to act 3 and I am unable to reproduce your issue. When I go through the sea cave on gnome island and give her the conch she gives me the blessing, a box pops up saying the plane of water awaits, and that is it. No video and no crash.

For reference, I am using preset 2 under emulation settings, OGL Hardware, 8 bit textures and fast invalidation on. The last time I updated was 1.5 revision 2240.
[Image: Lmwz6qp.jpg]
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64