Original Playstation ISOs
I recently just started using PCSX2, and I have everything set up as far as I can tell. But the main ISO I want to play is Digimon World for the original Playstation, and when it starts up it just stays at a black screen. Any help?

Sponsored links

maybe because wrong emulator?

Edit: PCSX2 don't emulate PS1 games, even actual PS2 stopped trying it after some model release.

There are some good PS1 emulators over there, I personally use epsxe and have good results with all the games I own for it.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-09-2013, 06:27 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: maybe because wrong emulator?

Edit: PCSX2 don't emulate PS1 games, even actual PS2 stopped trying it after some model release.

There are some good PS1 emulators over there, I personally use epsxe and have good results with all the games I own for it.

Thanks. I was worried that was the problem. It said switching to PS1 mode, but then crashed. I guess I'll have to work out how to use epsxe
or other alternatives are psx emulator (no plugins) or pcsx-reloaded which enables you to use real or simulated bios.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

ePSXe is the best PSone emulator in my opinion. It can run every PSone game I own and I have a a lot of games. It also offers a lot of config options to make everything look better and it's very stable.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64