Outrun 2006 Problem
Exclamation 
Okay, this is my first post.

I've downloaded the PCSX2 emulator and got some good ISO's. Everything went smoothly. Then I decided to grab Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast. The list says it's compatible. But when it gets to the start, the framerate drops dramaticly. All my other games run between 54fps and 60fps. But Outrun 2006, once it gets passed the loading screen and into the game, the framerate drops to 35 and it keeps getting lower. I set up the emulator to the letter (It's version 1.2.1 by the way) and Outrun 2006 is the only game giving me problems. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored links

Would start by reading the rules, Which include the does an donts
Please post your system specs.
What are the EE% and GS% readings during slowdowns?
(09-27-2014, 09:55 AM)willkuer Wrote: Please post your system specs.
What are the EE% and GS% readings during slowdowns?

My CPU is an Intel Core i3-2120 @ 3.30GHz. There's 8 GB of RAM. And my Graphics card is an Nvidia GeForce GT 640.

EE is at 42%, and the GS is at 55%.
Your cpu can be just to weak for that specific game. Racing games are often quite demanding. Nevertheless we can try to enhance everything a bit.

What non-default settings do you use? Especially concerning speedhacks and gsdx plugin settings. If you changed clamping/rounding modes please tell us as well what you did and for what purpose.
(09-27-2014, 04:09 PM)willkuer Wrote: Your cpu can be just to weak for that specific game. Racing games are often quite demanding. Nevertheless we can try to enhance everything a bit.

What non-default settings do you use? Especially concerning speedhacks and gsdx plugin settings. If you changed clamping/rounding modes please tell us as well what you did and for what purpose.

I didn't really do anything special. All I did was follow the instructions on this Youtube video. That was it. It's here. *snip*
IF you followed this tutorial, you clearly commited piracy.
Closed & warned.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go