Over all problem with X2native and higher
So far its only with 2 games but with 2 points you can draw a line so im expecting this to be something on going.

Drakengard

Native:
[Image: NDrakengard_zpsb4f82e09.png]

no problems at all.

X2native:
[Image: 2NDrakengard_zps3fd1154d.png]

blur bar on the right

[Image: 2NDrakengard2_zps9f1516d4.png]

lines come up when i do the special attack, not the magic but the special physical attack.

Valkyrie Profile 2

Native:
[Image: NValkP2_zps9d95acbd.png]

the thick lines of color, changing it to software mode take care of it but il like to play in X2native.

X2native:

but when i do turn X2native i get a jumpy screen like this (in both games this is the only one i could get a screen shot of)

normal
[Image: NValkP_zps4a05ae9d.png]

jump
[Image: 2NValkP_zps76f45194.png]

As for setting everything is default, other than turning on IMUV speed hack (which has had no effect i can see on the above problems on or off)

[Image: Show_zpsc0b44fcf.png]
native and X2native are the only things i change here
specs:
CPU: i5 4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core CPU
MB: MSI B85M-P33 mATX MB
Ram: 8GB Kingston
GPU: Geforce 460 GTX

PCSX2 V1.2.1
Running ISO

Sponsored links

try enable NVIDIA Hack and alpha

sw mode will fix all the issue's but in cost of lower fps and forced native resolution.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Going to need to download from GIT to get a version with the NVIDIA hack since it got added after 1.2.1. That will fix the jumping picture
(12-07-2014, 08:15 AM)yxmline Wrote: try enable NVIDIA Hack and alpha

Didnt work

(12-07-2014, 08:41 AM)s.sakash Wrote: sw mode will fix all the issue's but in cost of lower fps and forced native resolution.

as i said in my original post " changing it to software mode take care of it but il like to play in X2native." so if there is anyway to make it work ill give it a shot.

I also made it a point to show that most of my problems only happen in X2native, the lines in VP2 being the only one thats there in native and X2native.

(12-07-2014, 08:42 AM)Topken Wrote: Going to need to download from FOR to get a version with the NVIDIA hack since it got added after 1.2.1. That will fix the jumping picture

IDK what you are talking about, i have 1.2.1 and it has the NVIDIA Hack
For Valkyrie Profiles 2
The first problem is fixed by either using software mode or enabling the "Alpha" and "Alpha Stencil" from GSdx HW hacks(don't know if this will case any negative effect)
The second problem is fixed by
1.Using Software mode
2.Using Directx9 Hardware Mode but this will make the first problem to appear again
3.By using the NVIDIA Hack
(12-07-2014, 03:10 PM)vsub Wrote: For Valkyrie Profiles 2
The first problem is fixed by either using software mode or enabling the "Alpha" and "Alpha Stencil" from GSdx HW hacks(don't know if this will case any negative effect)
The second problem is fixed by
1.Using Software mode
2.Using Directx9 Hardware Mode but this will make the first problem to appear again
3.By using the NVIDIA Hack

For VP2
Thanks, that fixed the lines.

1. "as i said in my original post " changing it to software mode take care of it but id like to play in X2native." so if there is anyway to make it work ill give it a shot.

I also made it a point to show that most of my problems only happen in X2native, the lines in VP2 being the only one thats there in native and X2native."

IDK if i didnt explain that well enough or what but to try and explain it again. in Native, just native with no multipliers, i have no problems now that your suggestion fixed the lines in VP2. The problems of the jumping screen and the blurry line on the right in Drakengard are only there when i use X2native and higher.
2.Already did, no change.
3. the hacks (Alpha, Alpha Stencil and NVIDIA Hack) took care of the lines in VP2 but thats the only thing it fixed.
Ok so i managed to fix everything BUT not this.

[Image: 2NDrakengard2_zps9f1516d4.png]

its very playable so im not to worried about it but any ideas on how to fix it would be awesome.