Overclocking the Emotion Engine
Yeah, since PS2 don't have GPU then I call it EE Tongue

Sponsored links

amm , what !

the Emotion Engine ( aka EE ) does nothing with rendering graphics in PS2

but Graphic Synthesizer ( aka GS ) is the responsible for most of the graphic rendering in PS2 ( GPU )
Hmm overclocking Emotion Engine of Real ps2,interesting !!
Devs respond plz !!
GS isn't a GPU as defined by Nvidia since polygons are rendered on the EE (which is more than nothing).
(05-05-2013, 08:32 AM)DaMan Wrote: GS isn't a GPU as defined by Nvidia since polygons are rendered on the EE (which is more than nothing).

the thing is more complex than we all think ok Tongue

(05-05-2013, 04:02 AM)Preet Wrote: Hmm overclocking Emotion Engine of Real ps2,interesting !!
Devs respond plz !!

they have responded many times please search the forum Smile
Im wonder if there left and right slider ( right slider for reduce EE and left slider increase EE) what will happen?
Haha funny joke billyash Laugh
(05-05-2013, 12:32 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: they have responded many times please search the forum Smile

Ive actually searched this quite a bit and it is next to impossible to filter out all the people that are having trouble getting pcsx2 to run at full speed on their computer so they are talking about overclocking their PC's cpu, where I am talking about the opposite. I dont care about the speed of the emulator, I know very well that it will get much slower when doing reverse speed hacks to increase the speed of the chipset being emulated. I do apologize if this has come up many times, but I did make a genuine effort to research.
Yea, we have plans to support that.
You can already overclock half the system immensely btw. Simply enable the
EE timing hack under gamefixes.
but still i don't know what we will gain in OCing the EE even if the game had low frame rate in PS2 it will run full speed in PCSX2 if the hardware allow