[P3FES] Cheat to reset reversing and breaking of s. links
Hello this is a cheat that resets the reversing and breaking status of social links in Persona 3 FES (US).
I looked up the addresses with cheatengine.
I got the address of the reversing at 2083A33C and for breaking it is 2083A344 and at each address 4 bytes store the flag for each character.
The input of the controller is stored at 207E0842, 207E08C2 and 24058572 so I thought I could set both addresses to 0 with pressing L1+L2 for reversing and R1+R2 for breaking.

So the code looks like this:

patch=1,EE,D07E0842,extended,0000FAFF
patch=1,EE,2083A33c,extended,00000000
patch=1,EE,D07E0842,extended,0000F5FF
patch=1,EE,2083A344,extended,00000000

Edit:
It works now, I must have used the wrong address for the button input, thread can be closed.

Sponsored links

Why not just pickup a pnach from the post your cheats here? If you look in your log for the line CRC=0xABCDEF1 < example.
Remove the 0x and type in that CRC check in the post your cheats here in the lower right corner you'll find plenty files and surely one of them has the code you're looking for.
(02-02-2019, 08:39 PM)StriFe Wrote: Why not just pickup a pnach from the post your cheats here? If you look in your log for the line CRC=0xABCDEF1 < example.
Remove the 0x and type in that CRC check in the post your cheats here in the lower right corner you'll find plenty files and surely one of them has the code you're looking for.

I'm sorry I don't completely understand what you are trying to say, but if you want to tell me to look in the thread "post your cheats here", there isn't even a cheat for games starting with the letter P in the original post.
I searched a long time for cheats via google to accomplish what I wanted online, but the only one I found was for the original Persona 3 and the memory regions differ so I couldn't use that one.
I got results for this forum as well, so if something of interest had been on here, I would have seen it.

My cheat actually works now so I am not in search of another implementation.
Maybe I should post my cheat it in that thread, but the original post was last edited in 2013 so it doesn't make much senseĀ imo.