[PAL] FFX2 Problem
Uhhh, hello there. ^^;

I seem to have a problem at one part of FFX2. In the Macalania Travel Agency during chapter 3, after the cutscene inside the agency, it goes black and remains black, but the background music (blowing winds) is still audible. Are there any solutions to it?

The Processor is Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5300 @2.60 Hgz 2.60Ghz
The RAM is 2.00 GB
It's 32-Bit

As for the settings of my PCSX2 0.9.6:

Graphics; Gsdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE3) 0.1.14
Sound; SPU2-X 1.1.0
Both Controllers are SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0
Cdvdrom; Linuz ISO CDVD 0.9.0
Dev9; Dev9null Driver 0.4.0
Usb; USBnull Driver 0.6.0
FireWire; FWnull Driver 0.5.0

BIOS ---> USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

Frames are at VU skip and 55 fps
Speed Hacks at x2 Cycle Rate with all others ticked
Advanced Options at default

---

Thank you so much in advance ^ ^

Sponsored links

First you should be using PCSX2 0.9.7 beta. After you do, let all at defaults and make sure you have disabled all speed hacks. Also instead of loading from a state (you won't be able after you switch to 0.9.7 anyway since it's not backwards compatible with states made with 0.9.6) load normally from a memory card as you would do on a real PS2.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I've had this problem with several games, I've found that changing the audio plugin and reloading the save fixes that. Happened to me in FFX just after beating Sin on the way to Kilika.
However you should definitely start using 0.9.7 like Bositman said.
But I hope my suggestion helps!
[Image: signature.jpg]
Ugh, oh no! I tried re-doing the mission in Macalania, and then it ran smoothly again! But I have lost much time, levels, items, and I had to re-train and re-do some missions. Thank you guys anyway for the help, I'm trying to adjust to the beta. Thank you again Laugh!
Unfortunately that's what happens when you have to go back to replay parts on this game. I'm glad your issue was resolved though.
[Image: signature.jpg]
I have the same problem I removed all my speed hacks dis activated all my cheat codes on every single game and there is no difference Sad !
make a thread with all detail s about you problem instead of reviving a year old thread