PAL Game on PCSX2
Hi All,

New to this so bare with me...

I bought a PAL PS2 game and want to play it on my PCSX2 emulator on my Windows PC.

How exactly do I go about doing this? I know I need to choose Plugin and then cDVDGigaherz...but cDVDGigaherz (r4510) 0.8.0 is definitely an option, but it is faded out and I am not able to select it.

Help?

Thanks.

Sponsored links

Also, I'm using a Canadian/American PC...Will it not be able to read the PAL games?
you can start by reading the damn sticky it tells everything that is need.. something you obviously didnt both to read let alone the readme
Hmm I guess you missed the part about "being new to this". You don't have to get all testy, thanks. Just looking to play my game.
It will work like any other ps2 game you have. Just make an iso from from the disk and have fun.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Thank you Laugh
No problem. Smile
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-25-2014, 03:47 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: you can start by reading the damn sticky it tells everything that is need.. something you obviously didnt both to read let alone the readme

Perhaps you should read from here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Announcement-Global-Forum-Rules

Specifically:

2. No flaming / harassment of other members. We want to keep our forums civil and friendly.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD