PC Crashes
Hi im not new to emulating but am stuck so thought id ask for help here
im runing psx2 0.9.6 downstairs fine (a little slow but older comp) wanted to start using it upstairs on my newer comp as it would run alot better and saves me ruining all my disks.

my pc spec are
CPU: AMD phenom quadcore 2.2ghz
Ram: 3 GB
Geforce 8200
Running 32 bit vista home premium and using DX 10

my confic for the psx2 is
SSE2
gigaherz cdvd 0.7.0
SPU2-x 1.1.0

Oh and i have read the config guide before anyone asks.
thanks in advance

Sponsored links

what's your question?? Tongue
ExclCool
(06-16-2009, 12:52 PM)abczelda Wrote: what's your question?? Tongue

question is... how do i fix this so i can play mt ps2 games on my PC upstairs?
How can we tell you how to 'fix it' if you don't tell us what's wrong???
[Image: newsig.jpg]
.. the program freezes then freezes the whole computer. it starts up alrite then just as its about to start its freezes i have no idea why this is and would like to know if there is a config that would help this?

EDIT: i dont know if this helps but its the same with all my games. running from original CD's
Uhm if you enable the console from the "misc > enable console" does it show any specific error before it freezes?

Did you try configuring the bios before using a game?
(06-16-2009, 02:03 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Uhm if you enable the console from the "misc > enable console" does it show any specific error before it freezes?

Did you try configuring the bios before using a game?

mmm no didnt show any errors before Sad and yer im using europe v01.60 tried it with v2 as well
if you set the cdvd plugin to "null" does it work then?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

never mind fixed it myself now seems to me gigerherz was the problem i ended up making an iso of the game and used Linus Iso instead. which seems to work withought crashing my whole computer.
Seems a bit slow playing FFXII is only at 10fps ingame though the movies show at 60fps. ill tinker some more