PC crashed loading a game now won’t turn on
Hi guys im new to fairly to pcsx2 have been playing multiple games for a week now just fine. I tried loading my need for speed carbon memory card load and it froze my pc so i force shut it down and now when i turn it on only the lights on my pc turn on but nothing on the monitor. I’ve tried turning it of and on multiple times and nothing just wondering if this has happened before and if anyone has advice thanks

Sponsored links

(05-08-2024, 10:19 AM)HandsomeBob23 Wrote: Hi guys im new to fairly to pcsx2 have been playing multiple games for a week now just fine. I tried loading my need for speed carbon memory card load and it froze my pc so i force shut it down and now when i turn it on only the lights on my pc turn on but nothing on the monitor. I’ve tried turning it of and on multiple times and nothing just wondering if this has happened before and if anyone has advice thanks

in that case, it's not a pcsx2 problem, it's something else.
try using a dianostic tool like ubcd, and check your different components (test your hard drive, test your RAM, etc...)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Nothing on the monitor? Maybe your GPU died. Try booting with the onboard graphics.