PC not showing ps3 controller status?
i recently saw a video that shows me how to download and install the stuff in order for your ps3 controller to work with pcsx2 and the pc itself using the steps used in the pcsx2 forums.....

But after doing all that my pc doesn't show the status of my ps3 controller in the control panel and it detects it every time I plug it into the computer.....

Sponsored links

Did you download Scarlet.Crush's drivers?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
You mean like clicking on scp.exe and downloading all of the drivers when told do by the .exe? I did not choose the bluetooth option
update: It seemed to recognize it now? The problem is that I can't get the controller to move or respond to the pc even if I calibrate it....do i need a ps3 dongle in order for my ps3 controller to fully function?
Do you want to use it wireless? Then you need a bt dongle. If you use it wired you don't need a dongle.
How do you see that the controller doesn't respond? How do you test that?
(06-16-2015, 07:56 AM)willkuer Wrote: Do you want to use it wireless? Then you need a bt dongle. If you use it wired you don't need a dongle.
How do you see that the controller doesn't respond? How do you test that?

When i try to test it by going to the pcsx2 emulator and it shows my ps3 controller as part of the controller inputs and when I click to test it, no numbers pop up showing its response if you know what I meant
Try to en/disable DInput/Xinput in controller input types. I guess DInput disabled/Xinput enabled is the best setting but check other combinations as well.
Can you please screenshot lilypad settings if that doesn't work?