PC to PC transfer
Hello,
Sorry, for the questions without introduction but I was wondering how to do a transfer of my data to my desktop to my gaming laptop. I'm now using my desktop for work and would rather clear all of my games off my desktop hard drive and continue on my new laptop. I was going to try my flash drive, but I'm trying to wait because I don't want to lose all of my progress on the series I'm playing currently. I'm playing the 1st .hack series and I'm halfway done with part 3 with all my data from the last two parts saved. So if anyone can get back to me as soon as they can, I would appreciate it. Thank You

Sponsored links

just transfer the memcard files from a pc to another and you're good to go
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i haved a full-set of .hack series saves in a single memcard save suit if you want i can attach it as rar.
the post main-game quest in vol.4 thats the thing i didnt complete it.
vol.3 is so frustrating and very cautious of using data drain a lot of times.

it's very simple to transfer your memcard saves it is recommend to rename that memcard file on it.
mgs3 for example saves is almost the entire space due to DLC camo saves. and all content saved in a single suit.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Yeah, it's been entirely frustrating, so many tiresome nights and days. So I just transfer the memory card files on flash and redownload the emulator?
here...

and also you might need this cheat of unlimited use of data drain in .hack part 3
patch=1,EE,20A8923C,extended,00000000

Attached Files
.rar   dothackall.rar (Size: 163,92 KB / Downloads: 90)
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(01-12-2021, 05:42 AM)smartstrike Wrote: here...

and also you might need this cheat of unlimited use of data drain in .hack part 3
patch=1,EE,20A8923C,extended,00000000

Oh, thank you...you didn't have to.  Unsure Now I feel a little guilty, haha.