PCSX 1.0.0 Rouge Galaxy Slow Effect. Need Help
(06-30-2013, 01:07 PM)isco Wrote: well, im using speedhack now. both of them were on moderate 2. but its seem like nothing much change. =(

see my above post !!

Sponsored links

@op-What u think about trying frameskipping,and try swmode...and see its help and aways use native resolution
(06-30-2013, 01:12 PM)Preet Wrote: see my above post !!

thanks. it is a nice video. that setup gave me constant fps. but it is unable for to follow all of the set up. x4 native provide good graphic but it's lower my fps to 40+ and it is laggy. i tried to set the native to x2 but its quite lag as well. so i can only use the default native which provide me a lower quality of graphic. sad case. is that any solution for this?
No ur pc or laptop can handle it on x2 or x4 native so in thise can have stick to native
(06-30-2013, 01:46 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: No ur pc or laptop can handle it on x2 or x4 native so in thise can have stick to native

x2 native seem to be fine with my laptop. but it is abit of delay. if i use the default native it give me good respond no delay but the graphic sucks =/
Try swmode or enable shadeboost it will give u quite good look even in native
alright!. thanks guys i think my emulator work better now with better graphic and constant fps. appreciate! Smile
(06-30-2013, 02:04 PM)isco Wrote: alright!. thanks guys i think my emulator work better now with better graphic and constant fps. appreciate! Smile

Good to know Smile
if u're getting lag in 2x native
enable recommended speedhacks only,sliders=none
if not helping,try to increase sliders 1 by 1
see which works for you
if nothing works,keep sliders to none !!