PCSX 140 Halt When Changing Codebreker v10 ISO to Game ISO
Exclamation 
Good day people!
A couple week ago I just delete all my pcsx2 emulator file, include all game ISOs, walkthrough, and codebreaker codes.
But then I realize it was a complete mistakes as I'm thinking about to play Persona 4 again these days  Biggrin .
So 2 days ago I download the latest version of PCSX2 binary, and follow the settings guides on this web.
I also download Codebreaker v10, Gameshark v4, and of course Persona 4 ISO.
After I input all the necessary cheat codes on Codebreaker v10, I switched the ISO to Persona 4 and press the X button but nothing happened.
The game is not loading, instead my PCSX2 is halting. No "Not Responding" warning but it is actually not responding at all.
I can't close the PCSX2 and have to force it to close by end process from windows task manager.
I didn't have this issue previously when I still played my old PCSX2 (I forgot the version, 098 perhaps?) and the Codebreaker v10 is working perfectly when I changed to the game ISO.
Can someone tell me what happened to my PCSX2? Have I missing something on the settings? Unsure

Cheers from Indonesia
-FH-

Sponsored links

Quote:I also download Codebreaker v10, Gameshark v4, and of course Persona 4 ISO.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go