PCSX 2 SVN r5135 small Issue!!
Well I only see State Lilypad 0, but not the FPS/EE/GS and the other stuff Smile

Here a picture of what I mean:

[Image: v4a3vq.jpg]

Sponsored links

(03-26-2012, 04:59 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: Well I only see State Lilypad 0, but not the FPS/EE/GS and the other stuff Smile

Here a picture of what I mean:

Yes, that does seem wrong, and it is different than what I see here (working OK here).

- Please post your system info (OS, CPU, GPU, RAM)
- Is the game actually running on that screenshot?
- Did you try different GSdx DLLs? (SSE2, etc)?
- Could you please post the log part of the plugins and GSdx (and also a screenshot of your Plugins dialog)?
- Could you please go back in revisions until you find one which is working on your system, and post your results here? Do you see the titlebar info with PCSX2 0.98 (r4600)?

Thanks in advance.
The Game runs just fine. And I didn't had this with r50xx I always copy and overwrite files into my old 0.9.8 folder so all my settings + savegames are still working and this is my first time ever that I encountered this.

See my sig for my pc specs
(03-26-2012, 05:45 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: The Game runs just fine. And I didn't had this with r50xx I always copy and overwrite files into my old 0.9.8 folder so all my settings + savegames are still working and this is my first time ever that I encountered this.

See my sig for my pc specs

Can you please test few revisions and find the latest version at which it works OK? Since only you can see this issue for now, we can't find it unless we know which exact version broke it. Thanks.

I tested r5133 and there it worked normal, but I saw that download was removed from pcsx2.net/svn.php Smile
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php

After looking at the relevant changes, I'd say that it's very, VERY unlikely that r5134 or r5135 changed anything at the titlebar. Combine this assessment with the fact that you're the only one reporting this issue, and I'd say it's something with your system (still not good, but probably not due to one of these revisions).

Test r5135 again in a new folder with default setting, and after that works, find the difference to your current installation where it doesn't work (hint - the screenshots and other info which I requested earlier, and especially GSdx dll, version and settings).
(03-26-2012, 01:56 PM)Bositman Wrote: Nope lilypad only adds a slot number on the title bar (which isn't needed any more as well)

you're right.

hmmmm... interesting unreproducible issue you've found there strife Closedeyes
Apparently it was a glitch, when I extracted the archive of 5135 again to the PCSX2 folder it shows it again, so probably a file went corrupt or something. Smile
Yeah that happens from time to time StriFE79 glad to see its fixed becuase i dont have that issue.