PCSX 2 Should Run Well...
I'm sorry to post another thread with this topic, but I have been searching for months now and can't find ANY help or any good configurations. I think it's a problem with my GS plugin or something because my specs should be good enough to play games well. They are, most of the time, running at about half speed (30-40 fps), and most have weird graphics problems (which leads me to believe it's the GS plugin). These weird problems include: chunks missing from the track on ATV Fury, completely messed up graphics (missing entities/patterns on screen) on DAH & DAH 2, and this weird radiating light on Burnout 3 Takedown and Black (here: [Image: 34461018.th.png])

I honestly don't know what to do and REALLY want to play some PS2. I'm trying to build a library of emulators and this is standing in my way!

Here are my specs:
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition @ 3.2gHz
HIS IceQ X Turbo Radeon HD 6790 with 1GB of DDR5
16GB of DDR3 RAM

I could possibly overclock my cpu more (I'm just on stock cooler right now) but I dont know if that would do that much. Thank you and sorry again for making another one of these threads! I just ran into a dead end!!

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Wierd-Vid...#pid209616

duplicate
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go