PCSX 2 crashing
I have been trying to get pcsx2 working for a while now, and I got it too work fine for Persona 4, but after a while I got P4G and deleted the ISO from my computer. After that, I tried playing 2 different games on the emulator, Persona 3 FES, and Shin Megami Tensei 3: nocturne, and both games crash anywhere from 5 seconds to two minutes after booting them up. Does anyone know how to fix this issue, and/or what I did to cause it? I have added my emulog file to the thread.
Thank you for the help

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 13,47 KB / Downloads: 99)

Sponsored links

Try deactivating the "active cheats" option for those games. It happened to me with Batman Begins. When I've unchecked this option, everything went fine. And to be clear: I didn't meant deactivate WS Cheats, just basic ones.
(11-05-2020, 10:49 PM)sapotheo Wrote: I have been trying to get pcsx2 working for a while now, and I got it too work fine for Persona 4, but after a while I got P4G and deleted the ISO from my computer. After that, I tried playing 2 different games on the emulator, Persona 3 FES, and Shin Megami Tensei 3: nocturne, and both games crash anywhere from 5 seconds to two minutes after booting them up. Does anyone know how to fix this issue, and/or what I did to cause it? I have added my emulog file to the thread.
Thank you for the help
Are you playing them through DVD?