PCSX 2 dont work help pls
Hi Guys,

I use psx2 long time ago and i never had any problem before. I just buy a new computer with a AMD radeon R9, intel 5 chipset with win8.1. I can't configure my psx2. First i have a message " You need to update some directx libraries" I download DirectX End-User Runtime , DirectX End-User Runtime (June 2010). I also download Visual C++ 2013 redist x86 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) but it doesn't work and they say the GS plugin(Gsdx i try all ss2,ss3,ss4) can't be load. Im not sure its the best place for my prob but could you help me pls ?.

Thxs a lot (srry for my english im french xd)Biggrin

Sponsored links

which version of pcsx2 do you use? (version number, installation mode)
(01-16-2015, 02:24 AM)willkuer Wrote: which version of pcsx2 do you use? (version number, installation mode)

Hi guys,

Thanks for reply. I use the last version of pcsx2 (Standalone Installer). I also try to install an older version 1.0.0 but i have the same problem.
did you use the redist version of Dx installer ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I download sx intaller from microsoft support
can you please screenshot the first page of the dxdiag gui?
-> Windows + R / "dxdiag"
Try any git built (no installation required), maybe there is some problem in paths in your installed pcsx2.
Can you provide your hardware specifications ? Your processor might have not supported sse2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
hi guys,

Thanks a lot for reply.

My graphic card is an Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X OC.
I also post the screenshot pf my problem. I test PCSX2 1.2.1 on my laptop and it work perfectly so i dont know what is the problem.