PCSX save file to PCSX2 save file
How to convert PCSX or PS1 emulator save to PCSX2 save file?

Sponsored links

PCSX2 doesn't play PSX games.
First you need to extract the save(as raw)from the PS1 emulator memory card(with for example MemcardRex),then with PS2 Save Builder to create a new save(it will add 2 files),add the raw save that you extracted and for Root/ID use the exact raw save name and then save as cbs,max,sps or xps.Them download mymc and run mymc-gui.Choose your pcsx2 memory card and import the save that you create using the second icon(Import)
PCSX2 does not play PSX games. What is the point of this? Is there some PS2 game that wants to read data from a PSX save file?
Yes,Suikoden 3 for example want Suikoden 2 save data to give you some extras.
(10-20-2010, 05:57 PM)vsub Wrote: Yes,Suikoden 3 for example want Suikoden 2 save data to give you some extras.
That's I want to do. XD Thx for the info.
sleepingmonster your pm is disable so I can't send you the guide there.

You need(like I already told you)MemcardRex,PS2 Save Builder and Mymc.

1.Download your save for that game(I see that all of the saves at GameFaq are .gme format).So download the save,start MemcardRex and open that gme file.Right click on the save inside MemcardRex and use the Export command(the link save is combined into the exported file so no worries).On the Save as type choose from the drop down menu "RAW single save" and save.

2.Open PS2 Save Builder and click on the first button to create a new save.Now drag-drop the raw save that you exported to the builder window and for the Root/ID use exactly the same name as the raw file and save as .max for example

3.Finally Open mymc-gui,a window will pop-up asking which pcsx2 memory card you want to load.Choose your card and use the second icon(or File=>Import)and choose the .max save that you create

That's all.
MemcardRex -It requires .Net Framework 2 to work so if you don't have it installed there are other ways to do this but they are little more complicated
PS2 Save Builder
Mymc
I got this problem when try to run the mymc , can help me for solution ? Thx before..

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/17711059.jpg/
I already answer you in the other forum(ngemu)..you need two files
(10-21-2010, 10:29 AM)vsub Wrote: sleepingmonster your pm is disable so I can't send you the guide there.

You need(like I already told you)MemcardRex,PS2 Save Builder and Mymc.

1.Download your save for that game(I see that all of the saves at GameFaq are .gme format).So download the save,start MemcardRex and open that gme file.Right click on the save inside MemcardRex and use the Export command(the link save is combined into the exported file so no worries).On the Save as type choose from the drop down menu "RAW single save" and save.

2.Open PS2 Save Builder and click on the first button to create a new save.Now drag-drop the raw save that you exported to the builder window and for the Root/ID use exactly the same name as the raw file and save as .max for example

3.Finally Open mymc-gui,a window will pop-up asking which pcsx2 memory card you want to load.Choose your card and use the second icon(or File=>Import)and choose the .max save that you create

That's all.
MemcardRex -It requires .Net Framework 2 to work so if you don't have it installed there are other ways to do this but they are little more complicated
PS2 Save Builder
Mymc
Thanks for the help. Just read your reply yesterday just got have now the time to play again.